Wherever possible we have committed to retaining the best staff available and made sure these frontline staff are fully trained to go about their duties in a friendly and efficient manner. Our Supervisors have the responsibility to ensure customer’s needs are being met. Managers in turn are accountable for the performance of their teams and implementing strong and lasting client relationships that ensure value is delivered. Our corporate staff are here for only “one purpose” – to support the delivery of services to our customers and clients. This approach applies “everywhere” and through our core values, we SHIFT how business is done.
Recognize that when we help our Internal & External customers, clients, and partners to be successful, we will also be successful.
Be more interested in working hard, adding value and satisfying our customers than ranks and titles.
Exhibit the highest level of integrity in all we do – this being the ONLY way to gain trust and to build a reputable and sustainable organization.
Be fiscally responsible’ spending customer and company money as if it were our own.
Recognize that to be successful, we have to work together, be helpful to one another and have a high level of response for everyone on the team.
Under the direction of the Project Manager, this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties for buildings and related areas. Quality customer service will be provided to the client at all times. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential.
Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping of flooring and stairs.
- Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
- Clean sinks, countertops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
- Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
- Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
- Cleaning windowsills and windows.
- Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
- Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- General maintenance of grounds
- Other routine maintenance duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilties
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good client/customer service skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work effectively with a team.
- Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning products or willing to learn.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Six months or more related experience.
- Valid Illinois Driver’s License required.
Apply online: Send Your Resume and Cover Letter
Please submit your resume and cover letter.